EVO Admin & Executive Assistant
Project EVO exists to help individuals find their unique roadmap so we can each attain the freedom we need to thrive. When we have this unique roadmap, we know where to focus. When we have focus, we can get into flow. When we’re regularly in flow, we are able show up fully ourselves. Flow gives us the freedom to create and reach our full potential.
We believe all humans have something unique to bring to the world. We know that fun and play, as well as hard work and reflection are necessary for growth.
All-star admin to assist with all things EVO—assisting with projects, doing research, booking travel, and helping to keep a virtual team organized! We need someone who enjoys supporting a team and is a pro at keeping track of multiple different projects and schedules. And of course, we need you to be able to handle the chaos and excitement of supporting a start up. 🙂
More than anything, we’re looking for someone who LOVES getting things done, knows how to prioritize the details based on the big picture, and enjoys fiercely protecting the schedule of incredibly busy people. You should be super organized, and get pleasure out of checking off boxes. The ideal person is someone who has a natural desire to over-deliver and loves taking someone’s vision and making it a reality.
Arman Assadi — the CEO of Project EVO as well as his own company, a popular blogger, consultant, former Googler, and obsessive world traveler. This role also requires that you are an experienced, flexible, and enthusiastic person to work with him on a variety of tasks in his companies and personal life as an Executive Assistant.
Arman lives near Banker’s Hill and works in downtown SD, and it’s imperative that you be able to meet up with him in person semi-regularly at both his house and the office, although this position would mostly be remote/virtual. Having your own reliable method of transportation, smart phone, and laptop computer is a must.
You may also assist Arman’s business partner and Project EVO Co-Founder, Chad Mureta, on his EVO-related work or other business endeavors. Chad works downtown with Arman and lives in San Diego as well.
This position is part time to start, with huge opportunities for growth!
Pay: Dependent on Experience
The right person for this role will:
- Have experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant for a busy team or office.
- Have personal/executive assistant experience.
- Comfortable navigating technology – Voxer, Google docs, Dropbox, Google Calendar, Slack, and Asana, learns basic tech programs quickly
- Have an amazing attitude! Optimism, growth mindset, ready to just make sh*t happen and have fun while doing it.
- Communicate openly and clearly in both verbal and written form.
- Fluent in English and attentive to correct spelling and grammar.
- Value discretion and confidentiality.
- Holds trust and honesty in high regard.
- Be super organized and detail-oriented—The EVO Team will want to completely forget about something the moment he shares it with you and not have to follow up. We’ll throw all types of tasks at you and assume you’ll plug it into your organized system and follow up when it’s done.
- Know how to deal with stress, and pressure and is difficult to shake or fluster.
- Adaptable in the face of change and growth.
- Have great time management skills, prioritization wizard, good at meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations with little supervision.
- Be Arman’s right hand—Check in with Arman at the beginning of each week and ask him to do a “brain dump” and get everything that needs to get done out of his head, and organize it for him and set up a system for achieving everything in a timely manner.
- Make decisions on your own and have an ability to solve problems.
- Open to any kind of task — some tasks will be super easy and not exciting, others will be complicated and detailed and incredibly interesting.
- Committed to long term position, reliable, and loyal.
- Have your own reliable method of transportation and be available to work from home, at Arman’s house, or at the office downtown, depending on the week and Arman’s schedule.
If this sounds like you, please apply via the process outlined below.
If you’re not sure if this is a fit for you, then please don’t apply.
How to Apply
Email us these answers (email@example.com):
- What relevant experience do you have? Show us any work you’ve done that would help us see your skills.
- How many hours a week do you want to work? What exactly are you looking for?
Email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Personal Executive Assistant” in the subject line. In addition to the questions for the role, let us know:
- Your contact info.
- What motivates you.
- Anything else we should know!