Dream Customer Service Manager
Our Dream Customer Service Manager
You clicked on the link that led you to this page, likely because you already have experience working directly with customers, managing a customer service team, and advocating for customer needs to your past employers… But what makes this one any different?
We might be biased, but we think there are many reasons that you should join our team. Let’s start with what we do…
Project EVO helps people find their flow by discovering who they are and what they do best. We create cutting-edge tools and education to help people in their journey of self-improvement.
And another neat tidbit… Our EVO Planner is the most crowdfunded planner of all time—our community really wanted this thing to get made. 🙂
You can read our featured story on Forbes here.
Or, learn more about our story and mission here.
Basically, the work you do with EVO will directly impact your team members and the global EVO Collective. We receive feedback from our community regularly about how our products and services have changed their lives for the better. Check it out:
“Just finished my first week with my EVO planner, and it’s been revolutionary to my life.”
– Evan Krasnick
“I’m not usually a gusher, but I’ve been using the EVO Planner (Oracle) for about a month now and it’s the first planner that works for me. I love it and find the structure that it brings me so satisfying.”
– Ashley Reardon
“I have never been so happy and at peace. Using the EVO planner has been such a foundation for me, as an Architect I love seeing the progress.”
– John Spellman
If you want to make a difference, you will absolutely do that here. 🙂
But beyond just getting to do work that helps impact the lives of thousands of people across the globe… We also have some pretty great perks:
- We’re a remote team, so if you wanna work in your bathing suit on the beach, or in your PJs at home, you can do that. You could also work from home while wearing your bathing suit if that’s more your style (we don’t judge…).
- We’re really flexible, and that isn’t just referring to our impressive yoga skills. Do you work better late at night, or early in the morning? Do you like traveling the world and living that digital nomad life? We believe that work should fit seamlessly into your life, so we’ll help make that happen.
- We value diversity, like how you learn and communicate best, or how your brain operates during both its peaks and valleys, as well as differences in gender, sexuality, culture, race, age, values and beliefs, etc. We believe that who you truly are is who you’re supposed to be, and our goal is to help each other become the best version of our authentic selves, whatever that may look like.
Plus, we start every relationship with a trial period… Meaning, we consider the first 90 days to be the “getting to know you” phase. You’ll get the chance to see what it’s like to be part of our team before anybody makes any big, long-term commitments. 🙂
Oh, and one note on salary. We’re a bootstrapped startup, so you’re not going to get rich quick by doing this job. But we do match our offer to your experience—we’ll agree on an hourly rate for your 90 day trial, and then pay a set monthly rate beyond that if it’s a match.
As far as hours, this role will be part-time to start (about 15-20 hours/week). We’re promoting our current CSM (she’s amazing!) and that’s how much time she currently spends in the role. However, there is a LOT of room for growth here, and this could easily become a full-time role.
Now let’s talk about you… When we daydream about you, this is what we imagine:
- You’re incredibly self-motivated and highly responsible. You probably hate when people are breathing down your neck when you’re trying to work, because you actually work better with less supervision.
- You prefer to communicate when you don’t understand or something goes wrong, because you’re more focused on solving the problem than looking like you know everything, and you know that making assumptions leads to wasting time and making mistakes more often than not.
- In fact, you’re highly proactive when it comes to all kinds of communication—you’re the one in your friend group making plans for your next get-together, and you get anxious when you don’t hear from your best friend or SO on a given day.
- You understand what people mean, even when no one else seems to. Decoding human language, behavior, and tone comes naturally to you.
- You’ve been around the block and have worked in customer service for at least 2 years, and are an expert with common digital CS tools.
- You love engaging directly with customers to learn what they want, and how they use our products and services, and how we can improve things for them.
- You’ve managed other people and know how to rally a team’s enthusiasm, inspire good work ethic, and creatively mediate and problem-solve if ever issues should arise.
- You’re excited about following and creating processes because you know it makes life easier for everyone.
- You pay attention to the little things, and double check your work before sharing it with others.
- You’re an optimist who views challenges and setbacks as opportunities, and you always seem to be thinking of new ways to make things better for yourself and those around you.
- You’re a proactive problem solver, and you love researching how to do something yourself whenever possible.
- You love tracking data and get excited by charts, spreadsheets, and standard operating procedure documentation.
If you’re reading this and nodding to yourself in recognition at every step of the way, then please fill out the application form below. Or, if you know someone who fits this description and want to pass it on to them, we would greatly appreciate it!
In fact, if you do refer someone to this position and it proves to be the perfect match, we’ll send you a $500 referral fee once their 90 day trial period is over. Just make sure they mention your name in their application! 😀
How to apply—please click here to go directly to the form page, or fill out the form below: