Social Media & content marketing Manager
Social Media Marketing & Content Marketing Manager
Project EVO exists to help creatives and entrepreneurs find their flow. Our goal is to help you understand who you are (psychology), what you do best (behavior), and help you create the unique roadmap you need to thrive (flow). When we have this unique roadmap, we know where to focus. When we have focus, we can tap into flow. And when we’re in flow, we can experience true freedom and fulfillment.
Learn more about our story and mission here.
Read our featured story on Forbes here.
Note: This position will start as a 90-day trial with the opportunity of converting into a part-time or full-time role.
Pay: Monthly stipend for 90 day trial period, then moving to DOE hourly rate.
Overview: This role is critical to the success of Project EVO as a company. We are looking for a true A-player and leader that wants to create a massive impact. We will be investing heavily into social/content, and you will be working closely with our CEO to build our content marketing department. For the right person, this is an incredible opportunity to be part of a thriving team and build a pioneering brand. You will be interacting with some of today’s most influential thought leaders, companies, and influencers.
Is this for you? If you feel strongly that you are a good fit, please continue reading and apply. If there are any doubts about your ability to thrive in this role, please do not apply. We will have more positions available in the future.
The right person for this role will:
- Be a natural growth hacker and drive collaborations, sales, and biz dev opportunities via social platforms.
- Be a world class social media and content marketing expert.
- Live and breathes social strategy and networking online. Social media, especially Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube, is a huge part of your life in both professional and personal arenas. You’re a hustler that views your work as play.
- Be a master at networking online and collaborating with popular internet entrepreneurs and famous bloggers — in fact, this excites you.
- Either have a thriving account of your own, have worked on a big brand account and have experience growing the reach of these accounts. Crafting an influential and widely known account is a breeze for you.
- Clearly understand why some people/brands get engagement and others don’t. You are always thinking ahead about what’s working.
- Know how to “speak the language” of each platform and create content that is valuable and engaging. You understand copywriting and editing as it pertains to social media and growing an online presence.
- You’re very organized and detail-oriented, almost OCD about it. Messages/DMs/Comments never fall through the cracks on any platform. You never forget about a task or to follow up on something.
- Ideally you’ve done marketing, sales, and business development in addition to completely owning the social sphere. We hope you read blogs like Quick Sprout.
- You’re technical, but also strategic. You can figure out most tech stuff and easily learn new software, especially when it’s required for creating a beautiful and engaging social experience.
- You have high EQ as it relates to self-awareness as well as interacting with others, and you’re invested in your own personal development.
How to apply—please fill out the form below: