Videographer & EditING Ninja
Are you obsessed with digital content and the psychology of what it takes to truly capture people’s attention? Are you ready to step into a creative role with an innovative, fun, world-class team? Are you obsessed with the idea of creating a media platform that reaches millions of people with content and tools to help them evolve? If so, keep reading…
Project EVO exists to help creatives and entrepreneurs find their flow. Our goal is to help you understand who you are (psychology), what you do best (behavior), and help you create the unique roadmap you need to thrive (flow). When we have this unique roadmap, we know where to focus. When we have focus, we can tap into flow. And when we’re in flow, we can experience true freedom and fulfillment.
Learn more about our story and mission here.
Read our featured story on Forbes here.
We’re looking for a videographer who can create strategic content for *every* social platform (Instagram, Facebook, Facebook and Instagram stories, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube etc). You must have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and ideally know the best practices for video creation on other platforms as well. You must be comfortable handling multiple edits at a time under tight turnaround times. You should love being creative, coming up with new ways to make content valuable to an particular audience, and have years of experience creating content and posting on social accounts.
- Creating content for the internal organization.
- The ideal candidate will take ownership of the entire process from producing, shooting, and editing.
- This is a fast pace environment where you will be challenged with handling multiple projects, and you’ll also be able to flex your creative muscle.
- Please have a strong executional understanding in how to make impactful micro content for specific audiences and platforms.
- You should understand the executional ins and outs of making video content for social platforms (sequence settings, key framing, captioning graphics).
- Be experienced in Adobe Premiere Pro, and the entire Adobe creative suite
- You should have a very strong work ethic, positive attitude, and are able to adapt to change quickly.
- You should be able to work well independently and efficiently self-manage.
- You understand why certain content performs well for certain handles and platforms.
- Please be able to work a full frame DSLR, with manual settings, and audio monitoring.
- Have extensive knowledge of cameras and filming equipment.
- You’ll also need to have strong communication skills, and be comfortable asking for feedback and/or trying to move projects in different creative directions.
- 2 years with video editing and videography experience.
- You already create impactful social video content on a daily basis.
- Ability to film “day in the life” type videos and edit them down to 10-20 minutes.
- Quickly and effectively identify moments worth creating and formatting for social content for a variety of brands and publications.
Pay: Dependent on Experience
How to apply—email us these answers (send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Link us some videos you’ve created for clients or for yourself.
- Send us a list of your favorite YouTube accounts, and tell us what makes them popular. If you have some favorites on other platforms, send us those too.
- Tell us the importance of storytelling.
- Tell us exactly what you would do if your camera gear stopped working and all you had was your iPhone/Android. Be as detailed as you can be, e.g. what methods, tools, tricks, or strategies would you use?
- What relevant experience do you have? Show us any work you’ve done that would help us see your skills.
- How many hours a week do you want to work? What exactly are you looking for?
- Send us something creative (anything you want) that explains why you should get this position.
- Take this short assessment and tell us what Brain Type you end up with.
Email applications to: email@example.com with “EVO Editor” in the subject line. In addition to the questions for the role, let us know:
- Your contact info.
- What motivates you.
- Anything else we should know!